Access 2019 Beginner
What you'll learn
- Introduction into How Databases Operate
- Learning the Access Interface
- Creating A New Database
- Designing and Creating New Tables
- Entering Data into Tables
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Introduction into Relating Table Data
- Create Commonly Used Queries
- Customizing Queries with Criteria
- Using Forms for Data Entry
- Create Reports for Data Output
- No Access knowledge is required.
This is course 1 of 3 in Learnit Anytime’s Access 2019 training series.
Who it's for: Beginners through experienced, everyday users looking to sharpen their skills and increase efficiency in Microsoft Access.
What it is: Access is Microsoft’s relational database application used to organize and store data. Access also has reporting capabilities.
What you'll learn: We start with navigating a completed database while exploring the concept of relational databases and the objects they contain. We’ll move on to learning the Access interface, so you can become comfortable in the working environment. Then, we dive into how to plan, design, and create database tables. We’ll continue by importing table data from Excel, as well as manually entering table data. Sorting and filtering techniques will be explored before we move on to exploring table relationships, the key to a successful relational database. We will create database queries, forms, and reports. We’ll spend time on learning how table relationships affect queries, how to automate queries, and how to create action queries. Our advanced training starts with Advanced Report and Form Design techniques. We will learn how to create switchboards, write macros, and use Access Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) for complex automation. We will end by covering database security and customization options.
Who this course is for:
- IT professionals, data analysts, database users and coordinators, managers and directors, and anyone who uses Access!
Learnit Anytime is an online training provider with over 27 years of experience teaching to millions of students, including industry leaders. Our self-paced E-Learning helps you gain new skills, quickly and conveniently. If you're serious about learning, we're serious about providing you with the best content for your learning needs.