Learning Yoga made Easy
What you'll learn
- How to teach Yoga to kids in a fun and creative way
- Stories have always been an exciting way to teach any complex subject.
- Panchatantra stories (like Aesop fables) that give the message of Yoga values
- Since Yoga originated from India, children can understand the logic behind yoga practices through stories
- No prerequisites
India is not only the land of mythology, but is also the birthplace of Yoga, Ayurveda, spirituality, tolerance, universal brotherhood and rational thinking. Stories have always caught the imagination of man and have helped make concepts easy to understand. Even the Puranas that came after the Vedas had the chief purpose of explaining the hidden gems of wisdom from the Vedas in the form of stories.
Children as well as storytellers around the world have always been fascinated with the Panchatantra series like Aesop fables, attributed to Pandit Vishnu rd Sharma in the 3 century BCE. Through these 44 stories we are going to teach kids complex concepts like the deeper meaning of Yoga, the causes of mental fluctuations, types of mind, attainment of liberation, union of individual and universal consciousness and much more. These thoughts help create a transformation and positive outlook towards life making them a healthy individual with balanced mind.
Let's expand the minds of kids beyond traditional asanas and exercises of Yoga!
Who this course is for:
- Yoga Teachers
- Parents who wish to make their children practice Yoga
- School teachers
- Physical education and sports teachers
Dr. Vikas Chothe, holds an MD in Ayurvedic medicine with Yoga Certification from AYUSH and QCI India; he has worked as a Yoga Ambassador for the government of India and is currently an examiner for Quality Council of India: Yoga examination, which he has done since the beginning of the Yoga Certification Scheme in 2016, conducting exams for more than 3,000 students to date.