Learning Unity c# scripting For beginners
- Mac or PC capable of running Unity 3D.
- A copy of Unity 2017 for early content, free from Unity.
- Either some experience of coding, or the will to do self-study.
In this course, Chebbi Tawfik goes over the basics of how to create, modify, and attach scripts in Unity. Tawfik focuses on C# scripting in Unity 5 and also how to edit those scripts with external editors such as ModoDevelop, which is included in Unity and Visual Studio on Windows.
Who this course is for:
- Learning C# Scripting in Unity is a series that aims to teach newcomers, or maybe even those not-so-new, C# in the Unity environment.
- Some programming experience helpful, but not required.
Hi! I'm Chebbi Tawfik. I'm a self-taught software engineer with over six years of experience and the author of Learning C# Programming with unity . I've developed several Unity games for mobile devices, Falling Zombie, Flappy Red Dragon, Western Crush .... . I got my start in programming when I was 18 years old, developing private game servers for a popular MMO. When I decided to look at game development as a career, I struggled to find content that didn't just spoon-feed me the answers. After countless hours of learning concepts and trying to figure out the logic behind everything myself, I decided to start my own YouTube series that teaches developers to code from scratch through interactive challenges.. I have a passion for teaching and I love watching my students go from zero to hero. My favorite thing about programming is when you're developing a feature and the logic for how to solve a problem just "clicks." That "eureka" moment is what I strive to teach all my students!