Learning to Learn
What you'll learn
- To introduce you to new learning opportunities and resources that can enrich your life
- To inspire you to develop a love for lifelong learning
- To demonstrate that you are capable of learning just about anything
- To provide some insight and techniques you can use to understand and improve your ability to learn
- An open mind
- A sense of humour
- A willingness to try
- A positive attitude
The Most important skill of the 21st Century is the ability to learn!
Regardless of your age or background, your ability to learn and adapt is critical in our rapidly changing world.
While you may have spent a lot of time in school learning "WHAT" to learn, you probably didn't spend a lot of time learning "HOW" to learn.
This course focuses on "How to Learn" is is designed to bridge the gap.
This hands-on course is designed to equip you with practical, effective ways to improve your ability to learn just about anything.
In addition to providing information on how to supercharge your memory, we'll also discuss how your brain works and dispel some common misconceptions about learning that may be standing in your way.
I'll even be covering some tips and tricks for learning a new language.
Finally I'll provide you with some amazing learning resources and destinations that can unleash your new skills on and take your learning to the next level!
This course is for anyone interested in enriching their studies, their career or their life by becoming a more effective learner.
Let me show you how. Sign up and learn how to learn today!
Who this course is for:
- Parents how may have a child struggling in school
- University and college students trying to stay afloat
- Those who are interested in changing careers by learning something new
- People interested in expanding their minds and keeping them sharp
- Anyone like myself who somehow missed the critical class on "Learning to Learn" in school
Hi I'm Richard Hart
I have a passion, well … maybe a bit of an obsession when it comes to learning and teaching and technology.
I've spent the last two decades researching and engaging with learning from the perspective of a teacher, a student, an entrepreneur, a game developer and a leader.
These experiences have given me a unique and powerful understanding into how people learn and will continue to learn in the future.
Outside of work, I continue to create new and hopefully interesting and engaging courses that improve and add value to peoples lives.
You'll also find me spending time with my family camping, hiking and exploring the amazing place I call home here in beautiful British Columbia Canada.
I look forward to seeing you in my courses.