LEARNING THE CONCEPT OF PCB DESIGNING WITH A PROJECT
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The students will get a brief knowledge of PCB Engineering ,design and development along with a realtime project included in it.
- The students will get written material ,video lectures,PCB schematics ,designs for practice
- The students will be able to simulate the PCB into 3D and can view it and correct it for correction ,that is a unique feature of the course
- The students will learn 3D simulation of the physical board
- The students will learn logical simulation of the board
- The students students will learn CAD design of the PCB
- The students will learn CAM processing ,a key requirement of industrial environment
- A PC or laptop with Windows installed on it.
- a basic knowledge of computer operating
- If possible, a little knowledge about electronics
"Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration." - Thomas Edison
Complete process of printed circuit board designing and manufacturing additional project for better understanding of the course and getting a brief knowledge about the subject with developing a embedded system board prototype.the course will benefit you in terms of profession development and getting hands on new technology which will improve your knowledge in various topics of Printed Circuit Board CAD.
This will be the only course that will give you the basic information to generate the PCB in 3 Diamensional view and the standard software experience even the concept of CAM processor to generate the GERBERS that are used to develop the board.
we will be talking about a lot of stuffs that are related for the PCB design in Schematic and in the board development view that will help to get a brief knowledge of thee subject.
this course is developed for absolute beginners to get a clear perception about the development process to get better opportunities in future regarding this sector.
the contents of the subject are as follows :-
WHAT IS Printed Circuit Board
TYPES OF COMPONENT HOLDING METHODS
The process Of Making The PCB Part1
The process Of Making The PCB Part 2
GETTING STARTED WITH THE SOFTWARE
Making The First Schematic
Simulation Of The Schematic
Getting Hands On BOARD Designing With PCB layout
Completing CAM Process And Check
3D Simulation Of The PCB
Realtime Project And The Schematic
Board Development And 3D Simulation
- all the students and professionals who want to develop a skill and get hands on something new .
- good for switching from hobbyists to professionals
- can help beginners to get a clear direction in the sector