Learning the Bible 101: Benefits, Methods and Hindrances
What you'll learn
- have a different perspective of what the bible is
- understand the benefits of learning the bible
- have an eagerness and desire to learn the bible
- be equipped with the basic tools to help you read, learn, understand, study and even teach any passage of Scripture
- be able to identify and recognize things that hinder you from learning
- a bible (preferably one of these versions: KJV, NIV, AMP, TLB)
Have you ever read the bible, or at least parts of it, but found that it simply just doesn’t make sense to you?
Or maybe you’ve never read it all, but always wanted to and just didn’t know how or where to start.
Or maybe you know all the basic stories that most people learn from Sunday school but want to enhance your knowledge of the bible, your devotional life, or are eager to grow in your relationship with God.
Whatever the case, this is the course for you!
This course will cover:
- what the bible truly is
- 10 key benefits of learning the bible
- detailed methods of how to learn the bible
- ways to combat hindrances that keep you from learning the bible
- motivational tips and materials to help you get started on your own right away
By the end of this course you will be equipped to start reading, learning, studying and even teaching the bible on your own. The course is guaranteed to show you how simple learning the bible really is and how you can have a ton of fun learning it in the process!
Who this course is for:
- people who genuinely want to learn, understand, and/or enhance their current knowledge of the bible
- people who looking for a basic/simple approach to learning the bible
- people looking to enhance their devotional lives
- people eager to grow in their relationship with God
I was born and raised in Richmond, VA. I graduated with a B.S. in Biblical Studies from Philadelphia Biblical University (now Cairn University) in 2001. I have been working with churches and non-profit organizations in an administrative capacity for the past 15 years.
I have a passion for teaching, training, and coaching in general. I have worked with all age groups via teaching women’s bible studies, organizing and running youth bible camps, teaching Sunday school, hosting financial seminars for churches and serving in various other administrative duties.
In 2014 God gave me a vision in the form of a concept: “In the Mirror” of God’s Word. It is with that vision in mind that I created this first course of many to come geared towards helping people not only read the Bible, but to learn it, study it, teach it, and most importantly live and love it in such a way that it draws them deeper into a closer relationship with God, and enhances their lives tremendously in the process.
Apart from ministry, my professional background includes over 15 years of experience in sales, customer service, insurance and financial services. I have worked in the following capacities: Senior Customer Service Rep, Claims Processor, Inside Sales Coordinator, Training Manager and call center Site Manager.
At this current stage in my life, I am focusing on growing my online ministry via my website.