NEW! Substance Painter All Levels Volume 1
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- - Learn to navigate the user interface of Substance Painter
- - Importing provided 3D meshes in for scene setup
- - Walkthrough in how to bake maps with provided high rez meshes onto low rez models, for procedural texturing processes
- - Gain a heavy focus to fill layer style texturing and how it differs from paint layers workflow
- - Learn how to add and manipulate color, roughness, metallic and emissive channels through masks and generators to output amazing detail in a small amount of time
- - How to update the mesh of the models UVS and change out normals maps between Direct x and OpenGL
- - Understanding of Substance Painters built in rendering system IRAY
- - A step by step walkthrough process in exporting and importing the models and textures into the Unity game engine for set up
- - Create customized smart materials to save to the library shelf, and how to transfer those materials across a model with more than one UV map
- - By the end of this course you have a solid foundation to the fundamentals in Character Texturing work flow and pipeline, through Substance Painter
- Either a free demo or a license version of Substance Painter 2018 or 2019
Welcome to the course Learning Substance Painter All Levels Volume 1: Sci-Fi Theme !
In this course well be taking an in-depth walk through in learning Substance Painters features and expanding on workflows from beginner to advance levels.
Here you will be supplied 2 low models (a beginner model, and an advanced one) in addition to 2 high rez models for download to follow along for a walk through of a step by step approach to learn this industry standard texturing software.
This course will be the first of a series of courses dedicated assisting those with an interested in learning and practicing new texturing techniques through this powerful texturing software.
- This course is for all levels of 3D artist interested in learning Substance Painter and its texturing techniques for 3D assets for gaming, and rendering.
- Anyone who wishes to further practice existing 3D texturing techniques in character texturing for either games or cinematic with the supplied 3D Sci-Fi character model.
- Anyone aspiring to break into the gaming industry who wishes to be equipped with the latest in 3D game art texturing techniques