Learning SOLIDWORKS : For Students, Engineers, and Designers
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The students will learn the basic tools of Solidworks. Also they will get a thorough knowledge of Sketch, Part, Assembly, and Surface environments of Solidworks.
- This course starts teaching you from scratch so there are no prerequisites.
SOLIDWORKS is a very productive 3D CAD software tool. It helps to design various products and services, testing them in very cost effective way like Model and prototype testing as you learned earlier in engineering degree class.
The Solidworks have wide range of applications in industries such as
Mold & Tools design
Sheet metal work
Product design and other engineering services.
This course will help you in understanding and learning the basic and advanced tools of the software. You will get a thorough knowledge and hands on experience on Sketch, Part, Assembly and Surface Environments of SOLIDWORKS.
- Students, Engineers, Diploma Holders, CAD Designers, and Product Engineers.
After going through this video you will get familiar with the real world applications of SOLIDWORKS andits use in the industry.
After watching this video, you will become familiar with the interface of SOLIDWORKS.