Learning Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2013
- 8.5 hours on-demand video
- 21 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Navigate the Revit Architecture interface
- Create walls and curtain walls
- Design floors and ceilings
- Add stairs and railings
- Work with families or groups, including creating families
- Designate rooms and floor-plan color-code patterns
- Add annotations
- Create compelling drawing sets
- Import AutoCAD drawings and transfer information between projects
- Print and render your designs
- Anyone with video capability can watch and learn from the Learning Revit Architecture lessons. But you must have Revit Architecture installed on your computer in order to walk through the exercises yourself. It's recommended that Revit users have at least: Windows 7, 8 GB of RAM, an I7 dual core processor with 4 GB of RAM, and 1 GB of graphics memory. Students must also download the Revit native files for each lesson from Sybex.com.
Learning Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013 features eight hours of step-by-step video instruction on Revit Architecture, Autodesk's industry leading building informational modeling software. Learning Revit Architecture quickly teaches viewers how to use the software's core features and functions.
Each video chapter begins with a quick overview of the lesson and then immediately moves into an approachable hands-on exercise that readers can follow to gain confidence using the software. Viewers can download starting and ending files for the exercises so that they can start anywhere in the book and compare their results with the pro's. Topics include:
- The Revit interface
- Creating walls and curtain walls
- Designing floors, roofs, and ceilings
- Adding stairs, ramps, and railings.
- Working with families, groups and phasing
- Designing rooms and color fill patterns
- Details and annotations
- Creating compelling drawing sets
- Presenting designs
Visit www.sybex.com and www.wiiley.com
- Learning Revit Architecture is the perfect resource for architects, draftspeople, other professionals, and students who want a step-by-step visual method to quickly learn the software.