React and Redux Masterclass
- Web development basics like HTML structure, DOM tree
- I will assume you know what React is, and preferably created at least one application
- I will also assume you know Components, JSX, ES6 syntax and understand the data flow in React
Interested in building applications that scale well, are bug free and easy to maintain?
This is a course for you. I will show you how to write reusable React and Redux code.
Important: This course is concise and focuses on the ability to write decoupled React.js & Redux code.
All videos are professionally edited for your convenience.
Who this course is for:
- Experienced React developers who struggle to maintain their projects
- Redux users who embrace Flux architecture but use other library for Views than React
- Those who struggle to write easily testable React or Redux code
- 02:03Application introduction
- 01:19Project setup
- 08:00Deep dive into source code to refactor
He gained experience from the best while working at Goldman Sachs (top company in investment banking), GoldenLine (social media, 1mln+ users) and Jira frontend layer at Atlassian.
- published a book on design patterns "Hands-On Design Patterns with React Native"
- Udemy (over 15000 students registered for the courses)
- on YouTube (over 10 lectures, 30 mins each presented)
- at private programming school - CodersLab (60h+)