Learning QuickBooks 2015
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- manage inventory and sales for products and services
- create custom invoices and sales forms
- track ongoing expenses and manage linked bank accounts
- a working copy of QuickBooks 2015
Small business accounting does not have to be difficult, with right software and the ability to use it. In this course you will learn how to create a company file, navigate the QuickBooks interface, and utilize a variety of accounts, registers, forms, reports, and centres. This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no accounting or QuickBooks experience is required. You will start by learning how to navigate the QuickBooks interface, then jump into learning to create a new company file. From there, Erin will show you how to work with QuickBooks lists, manage products and services, and monitor bank accounts. This video tutorial also covers how to track customers, add new customers, and use the customer centre. You will also learn how to account for sales tax, make sales, create invoices, and customize sales forms.
Finally, you will learn how to manage accounts payable and receivable, set security and preferences, and back up and verify your company files. Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of creating a company file that will allow you to manage all of your accounting needs and business finances.
- small business owners and those wanting more flexibility and control in tracking and managing business sales and expenses