Learning Python for Beginners Step-by-Step
- Mac OSX, Windows or Linux System
Welcome to your start toward becoming a Python developer. This course is a coding bootcamp of how to go from zero programming experience to a professional developer. This course aims to help you learn subjects that are valuable to becoming a professional developer with Python.
Each subsequent section will be covering all the necessary basics to get us jump
started. Here is a brief overview of what you’ll learn:
· Installing Python and Anaconda
· Writing your first Python program
· Understanding data types
· How to use variables
· Seeing what you can do with strings
· How to manipulate a string
· Understanding user input and conditional
· How to use “if” statements to make decisions
· How to use “elif” statements to make multiple decisions
· How to use “else” statements to make decisions no matter what
Who this course is for:
- Beginning Python Programmers
- System Administrators
- Automation Technitians
- Beginning DevOps
My name is Vitalii and I am an online tutor. I am really into what I am doing and helping others as much as I can. For now, I create courses to make students' professional tasks more efficient.
My courses are mainly dealing with IT. I spend much time working with IT specializing mainly in Microsoft server technologies.