Learning Pentaho - From PDI to Full Dashboard
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to use Pentaho (free software) to create a BI Server
- How to transform your data in information
- Use PDI to interact differents databases
- Make a ETL process with PDI to feed a Star Schema
- Create a OLAP Cube with Mondrian
- Create Dynamic Dashboards in Community Dashboard Editor
- Create Roles for Pentaho Server
- Develop a basic free BI tool without license limit
- You need to have a basic understanding of data analysis
Hello! Do you want to learn how to develop a business intelligence solution through the Pentaho suite?
In this course we will show the Pentaho tools, using and detailing each one. After the conclusion, you will be able to use Pentaho Data Integration, create an OLAP Cube in Mondrian Schema Workbench and develop smart dashboards in Community Dashboard Editor.
We will provide you a database sample, so you can follow the development. Watch our first class to see what you will be able to do after conclude the course.
If you have doubts do not hesitate to talk to us! We will love to help you.
Go on! I hope you enjoy it.
- Business Analysts
- IT professionals
- IT Students
For those who can't download the saiku license. There is an alternative plugin. It is called Pivot4j.
To install Pivot4j instead of Saiku, please folow these instructions:
1- Home > Marketplace
2- Search for Pivot4j
3- Click PIvot4j Analytics
4- Click Install
5- Once installed, back to home > New > Pivot4j