LEARNING PATH: Web Development with React, Node, and Redux
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Get to know Redux architecture with React and Node .js
- Learn to integrate Bootstrap's nav component and third-party APIs such as facebook
- Understand how to create small applications using Bootstrap and React npm modules
- Learn Redux data flow and its integration with React
- Understand how to run React and Redux applications on the server
- Develop isomorphic applications with React and Redux
- Get familiar with different application platforms for building production-ready universal React applications
We have learned about the Redux architecture and how we can handle the two states, the data state and the UI state, to create single page applications or components. Let's look at some of the advantages of the React router.
In this video, we are going to take a look at Node.js and how to install it. We will build a simple HTTP server and look more in depth into NPM.
- Prior knowledge on Node .js, React, and Redux will be beneficial
Packt’s Video Learning Path is a series of individual video products put together in a logical and stepwise manner such that each video builds on the skills learned in the video before it.
The highlights of this Learning Path are:
- Create efficient object interaction patterns for faster and more efficient app development
- Achieve faster perceived page load times with React rendering on the server
Let's take a quick look at your learning journey. This Learning Path starts off with explaining the Redux architecture and setting up Redux. You will then learn routing with React wherein you will create routes and nested routes. You will also get to know React API components and will learn to integrate it with other APIs.
Moving ahead, you will learn the basics of Redux such as actions, reducers, and store. Next, you will learn how to handle the server-side request for React and Redux applications and how to hydrate and render applications on the client-side. Finally, you will explore application platforms for building production-ready universal React applications such as electrode .io, mern .io, react-server .io, and next .js.
By the end of this Learning Path, you will be able to build isomorphic applications that are much faster and more SEO-friendly.
Meet Your Experts:
We have the best works of the following esteemed authors to ensure that your learning journey is smooth: