Corporate Learning and Development Partnering with Business
What you'll learn
- Become a Consultant and share the leader's table by being a credible learning partner to your business
- Create a customized Learning strategy for your business basis their immediate and future needs
- Grow confidence in your knowledge of performance consulting
- Discover the impact of Learning theories of Adult Learning, Blended Learning & Instructional Designing
- Learn about the various tools used under Learning Needs Analysis
- Execute tactical learning solutions using Training calendars, Graduate training programs & Knowledge management initiatives
- You will recognize the importance of Learning and Development and the different roles available
- You will interpret the significant role played by a Learning Partner in impacting Business
- You will summarize the skills and competencies required to become a Learning Partner
- You will evaluate the strategic role of a Learning partner
- You will get clarity on L&D partners Key Result Area’s which cover all aspects of L&D functions, from setting aspirations to measuring impact
- You will gain foundational knowledge on Adult Learning, Instructional Designing, Blended Learning, Learning Needs Analysis, Performance consulting, Superlearning etc
- You will be able to create a Learning Strategy and will be able to manage difficult stake holders
- You will create & execute Training calendars (Monthly, Quarterly & Annual)
- You will drive knowledge management initiatives using communities of practice
- You will be able to create Higher education and Certification policies
- You will understand the role of Learning Partner in Diversity & Inclusion Strategy & Implementation
- People with interest in Learning and Development Strategies and Learning Business Partners will benefit immensely
Do you want to be an effective Learning and Development Professional who is well respected, Do you want to create a positive impact on your Business, Do you want to be a credible learning partner whose learning/non-learning solutions help Business in solving their business issues/ needs? This course will give you a thorough grounding in Learning and Development right from the foundational concepts to niche innovative learning strategies/ideas which are implementable in real-life business situations.
In this course I plan to share my own learnings and failings over 20 years of working with Business- Technology, Operations & Shared Services etc. I will share insights on best practice & learning strategies adopted.
I have segmented this course into two sections. The first section will deal with the foundation concepts that any learning partner, learning and development professional should be aware of:
Conceptual & Practical Knowledge of:
• Adult Learning
• Instructional Designing
• Blended Learning
• Learning Needs Analysis
• Performance Consulting
• Learning about Learning
The second section deals with the Practical & realistic training operations, right from coming up with
Strategic & Tactical Execution of:
• Learning Strategy
• Stakeholder Management
• Graduate Training programs
• Employee Onboarding Strategies
• Role of Learning Partner in Diversity & Inclusion Strategy & Implementation
• Learning Partners to Handle Difficult Conversations using our model
• Learn How to Brand Learning Initiatives using Story telling & Pitching
• Material & Templates for Training Calendar(Monthly, Quarterly & Annual), Knowledge Management: Communities of Practice, Higher Education
Policy, IT, Process & Management Certification Policies
Join today to
Discover the impact of Learning theories of Adult Learning, Blended Learning & Instructional Designing
Grow confidence in your knowledge of performance consulting
Learn about the various tools used under Learning Needs Analysis
Create a customized Learning strategy for your business basis their immediate and future needs
Execute tactical learning solutions using Training calendars, Graduate training programs & Knowledge management initiatives
Become a Consultant and share the leader's table by being a credible learning partner to your business
Udemy has a 30 day money back guarantee so you can enroll without risk. I'm looking forward to joining you on the course.
One of the best courses in Learning & Development. I was doing three courses parallelly and I feel so good to see such an Awesome Course created by Mr. Ravikanth. Please create more courses on L&D. I have been greatly benefitted by this Course. ~ Deepthi Mulgaonkar
Good insights. ~Kaushik Roy
Who this course is for:
- MBA HR Students
- Learning and Development Enthusiasts and Professionals
- HR and Learning Leaders
Ravi Jagarlapudi is a Learning professional with extensive experience in needs analysis, learning strategy design, instructional design, development, assessment, and evaluation with a track record of introducing innovative learning strategies using technology, comes with strong stakeholder management, project management, consulting, facilitation, and communication skills, experienced in interacting with Senior leadership and thrives to operate in a matrix organization independently.
Ravi is the founder of an independent learning experience design strategy consultancy assisting organizations to 'work smarter': aligning with how we think, work, and learn.
Provides learning experience design & technology strategy to organizational L&D. Providing process refinements to learning service providers
Rav is adept at identifying instructional goals, conducting instructional analysis, entry behaviors, writing performance objectives, developing assessment instruments, instructional strategy, instructional materials, and designing and conducting formative & summative evaluation.
He has an understanding of adult learning, learning design, learning innovation practices, and technology-enhanced learning.
Has experience in needs analysis, learning strategy design, development, (peer) assessment, and evaluation
Is well versed in instructional design & design thinking methodologies
Drives the implementation of high-quality learning design standards and processes.
Comes with 19 years of experience in Learning & Development, Training Operations, and Business Partnering with exposure to Operations, Technology, and Shared Services
Is a Strategic Learning & consulting partner for Business Leaders in creating and driving learning strategy that links learning initiatives to overall Business and HR priorities for various lines of businesses
Driven Purpose for Learning aligning to business needs.
We specialize in Cybersecurity, Data Science and Talent Management/Human capital management training. The USP of all our training's is the hands-on that we provide, our focus is on real-life practical knowledge sharing, and not tool-based PPT slides. All our training's are conducted by highly experienced practitioners who are dyed-in-the-wool penetration testers. The material is cutting edge and updated with even the most recent developments. We have a standard set of courses outlined in different information security domains, data analytics domains and Talent management domain. However, we also customize the training according to the clients’ requirements.