Reading Japanese Candlesticks & Market Structures
What you'll learn
- Will learn the psychology and mechanism of candlesticks and structure formation
- You will understand the purpose and design of candlesticks and why
- You will learn how you can apply the knowledge in your trading analysis and see how powerful they are
- You will learn the combination of candlesticks and market structure and their force and drive.
- After this course you will be able to analyze charts like a professional with so many factors to confirm your analysis
- No experiences is required about candlesticks and market structure, you will learn from scratch.
- A desire to become a professional and profitable trader
- Willingness to learn and change your financial status.
- You need a chart to practice on and applying all the principles you will learn
This course is designed and made to help you understand the intricacies of the market and the hidden formations of Japanese candlesticks and chart formation. It contains all that is needed to help master the art of reading charts and understand the language of each one of them on a goal. You will learn about the important and common candlesticks that are used every day as signals to place trades and validation of analysis. Japanese Candlesticks are widely around the world because they are easier to read and spot on the market. They are a visual representation of what is happening on the market, such as price movements and fluctuations.
You will learn about the following candlesticks:
Types of Candlesticks
Engulfing Bar Patterns
PinBars / Hammers
Tweezers Bottom and Tweezer Tops
Doji and Gravestone Doji Candlesticks
Morning and Evening Star
Ranging Structure or Consolidation and their Hidden Agendas
Trending Structures and The Psychology Behind their movements
Formations of structures and Anchor Points
The psychology of Structures
The Course is Divided Into
The Market structure
Time frames and top-down analysis
The information provided here is solely for educational purposes. Please conduct thorough research. Markets are fraught with dangers. There are no guarantees when it comes to returns. Candlesticks are a tool, not a trading system, in Japan. They can, however, be used for any timeframe, asset class (stocks, commodities, and currencies), or financial instrument (spot, futures & options). The techniques covered in this course can be applied to any market around the globe, as long as the pricing data is correct and comes from a reputable source. This course is not about choosing which broker to use or how to use your broker's platform. This course will teach you everything you need to know about Japanese Candlesticks so you can apply them to your own market.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Intermediate| basics on Market Structure and Candlesticks Analysis
Hi, Welcome to my profile.
With more than 4 years of experience on the market, I have learned hacks and tricks of the market and principles that govern the market.
I am a forex trader, Mentor, and investor and trade indices, currencies, and stocks for a living. I have more than 9 years of experience trading indices, stocks, and currencies.
I am the CEO and Founder of Leadership academy with more than 1500 students on my telegram channel all making it to the top.
My knowledge is a result of my experience with the market and what I have been taught through real-life experience trading.
My knowledge and experience are your perfections and my mistakes and failures are your lessons and a getaway to your happy destination of progress.