- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to create a language ecosystem, one that will strategically connect you to dozens of resources. Students will know how to approach language learning in a fun way that won't be intimidating.
- Know what language you would like to learn. With a computer, a journal, and desire, we can teach you HOW to learn a language. Learn powerful tools to gain mastery in any language. Join a community of learners that will support you.
Why do people fail to learn a language? What are the secrets of those who are successful? Come on a journey with Dr. Shane Dixon and Dr. Justin Shewell as they help to explain the science behind your brain! In this online course you will learn about two major groups: those who fail, and those who succeed. By learning about the pitfalls that language learners fall into, and learning the principles upon which languages are actually learned, you will be able to create a language ecosystem that will boost your language learning power. What is a language ecosystem? It is a powerful paradigm that will help you find a community, build up language resources, and use proper techniques. By the end of the course you will have five keys to learning a language. These 5 keys will not only transform the way you think about languages, but also give you access into the world of successful language warriors everywhere.
- Learners of all levels who want to learn a language in a natural, immersive way. Learners who have struggled to learn languages in the past. Learners who would like to understand HOW languages are learned. People who are cool.
Unpublished until on Coursera.