Learning How To Be A Software Developer
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The student will gain a knowledge of the software development industry, how to chart a career in the industry, and the technology stack that will get one into the industry.
In this video I covered the -- Industry Overview-- where I talked about the following:
- Main activities
- Market sector
- Current industry trend
In this lecture, I want to share the best approach you can use to become a software developer.
I talked about all the various technology stack that you would be working with as a developer. I went on to demonstrate that the industry work according to some order, and following those order will make life a lot easier for a developer.
- Because the course has both a theoretical component and practical component. It will be beneficial having access to a computer system.
In this videos I describe the various things that one needs to know about in other to become a software developer.
I covered topics such as:
The Industry Overview
In this part, I covered topics such as:
-Current Industry Trend
The logistics of learning how to code
In this lecture, I covered the items one need to have to effectively learn the trade. These include:
- Your Computer set up
- Your Development Environment
- Your Internet
- Your Study Materials
- Your Support Web Sites
- Your Source Control
The career path
In this lecture, I talked about some of the career path one can decide to go for. These include:
- UI / UX Designer
- Front Developer
- Back End Developer
- Database Developer
- DevOps Engineer
How to get a job
In this lecture, I talked about the following:
- Your CV
- Your GitHub Account
- Your LinkedIn Profile
- Where to look for Job
- The target student for this course are those looking to get into the software development industry.