How to master the verb 'To Have '
- Before you can start this course, you need to know the following basic structures:
- Alphabet English Language.
- Computer with an internet connection.
In this lesson, we will study gramar, the verb 'To Have' which the majority of students are confused how to deal with it, how to use it ... .In this lesson we will learn together step by step the verb 'to have' as you know the verb 'to have' has different meanings its main verb with the main meaning being possession, but also replaces other verbs like to drink to eat and to take. It is also an auxiliary verb which is use to formulate all the perfect tenses . so today we are going to look all this diferent meaning .By the end of this leson you will have a clear idea of how to use have and each of its context.
اليوم بادن الله، سوف ندرس هدا الفعل لان هناك العديد من المتعلمين والطلاب لديهم ارتباك كيفية ومتى يجب استعماله ... في هذا الدرس سوف نتعلم معا خطوة بخطوة كل ما يتعلق بهدا الفعل. لذلك نحن اليوم سوف نتطرق الى كل استعمالاته. مع نهاية هذا الدرس سيكون لديك فكرة واضحة عن كيفية استخدامه.ومتى يجب استعماله.
Who this course is for:
- All Learners : English Language
- 03:27Introduction generale about the course and me.
- 04:36To Have
- 01:13Have to indicate an external obligation.
- 01:00Have replaces other verbs such as to eat, to drink, to take. Etc
- 02:31The causative have which is causing an action to take place
- 03:50have as an auxiliary to formulate a perfect tense.
- 02:51Has vs. Have: What’s the Difference?
- 02:47When to Use Has and have
- 05:04Remember this: Has / Have
- 01:11Everyone Has or Have?
- 01:16Contractions That Use Has/Have
- 01:05Remember the Difference
Hi my dear reader
My name is Ahmed . I'm English teacher ,My courses are designed based on my many years as a teacher and student of education and business. I hold a licence's degree in Literature and Culture Studies and diploma in Business Management .
One of the major advantages of my online lessons is the way they are explained and visually supported by an interactive board, which makes learning English language easy and enjoyable experience.
Send me a message if there are any particular topics you would like me to focus on for future courses in the English as a second language field. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for your confidence .