Learning & Development in HRM
What you'll learn
- Training & Development
- L & D Strategies
- Training culture in different organization
- Performance monitoring with different scenarios
- Job Analysis
- Human capital investment
- Designing and implementing a training program
- Traditional Training methods
- E-learning & use of technology in training
- Blended learning
- Training Evaluation
- Employee Development
- Change Management
- Eager to learn
Learning & Development in HRM Key Learnings:
· How to conduct a training needs analysis to identify current and future training needs within the organization
· Ways to choose training methods and technologies that are appropriate for learner population as well as the training content
· How to facilitate the transfer of learning within the workplace, which includes marketing the program, securing manager and peer support
· How to evaluate the success of training initiatives
· Ways to identify methodologies for calculating return on investment in training
In this course, you will learn when training is the right course of action and how you can design and deliver instruction to meet your training needs. In the process, you will conduct your own analysis, create a training plan, incorporate instructional events that facilitate learning transfer, and determine evaluation methods and measurements for your program.
Understand various aspects of workplace training, from analysis to delivery.
Training and development plays an important role in any workplace. On this course, you will explore the role of training from a number of stakeholder approaches, both on an individual and organisational level.
You will consider the main priorities and uses of training in the workplace. You will also have the opportunity to become familiar with the theories, models and tools used to support training and development.
Who this course is for:
- HR Professionals
- Candidates pursuing MBA HR
- Managers & Team Members
- L & D Managers
- L & D Professionals
Edcorner provides customer-focused training options in multiple formats and delivery methods, offering individuals and organizations top-quality training that can be tailored to meet individual learning styles and specific needs, such as Online training, Customized training, self paced training, onsite training.
Our instructors are highly qualified and industry experts from across the domain.
Edcorner offers training for following skillsets:
1. HR & HR Analytics, Workday HCM.
2. Programming - C, C++, C sharp, JAVA, JS, Angular, Python, HTML CSS. PHP, Flutter, vb.net, .net, Unity and much more.
3. Cyber security.
8. Project Management