What you'll learn
- Improve the efficiency, performance, and scalability of your code, applications, and programs
- Excel in technical engineering/programming interviews at both large companies and small companies
- Manipulate data structures in your own, custom, ways for whatever suits your needs
This course is also very good for anyone who is interviewing for developer/engineering jobs at both large and small companies. Interviewers will very often ask candidates to write data structures out in code, and this course will prepare you very well to do that. If you have recently graduated from a coding bootcamp or are currently looking for a job, you will find this course to be beneficial. Knowing data structures will help you to excel in technical interviews.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to implement data structures in their applications
- Anyone who is currently, or will be interviewing for engineering/developer roles and wants to be well prepared for technical interview questions
- Anyone who already knows data structures but needs a refresher
- Anyone who wants to strengthen their computer science fundamentals
HI! I'm Eric. I currently work as a software engineer in New York City and I have extensive experience working as a teacher, instructing people in a variety of different subjects. I changed my career from teaching to software engineering because of the excitement it brings me and the passion that I have for it. I am lucky enough now to have the opportunity to combine both of these passions - software engineering and teaching!