What you'll learn
- Introduction to the formatting language CSS
- Understanding various CSS selectors
- Learning different CSS properties
- Applying CSS to different HTML elements
- Source code for all the examples
- Assignments and Solutions
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Sublime text 2.0 or any of your favorite editor
- Web browser like Firefox or Google Chrome
Note: This CSS Course covers CSS 2.0/2.1 and requires a working knowledge of HTML/XHTML. You can learn HTML/XHTML free by subscribing to my course HTML Workshop.
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a language used for describing the look and feel of an HTML/XHTML document.
CSS is designed primarily to separate the document structure [HTML/XTHML markup] from the document presentation such as layout, colors, and fonts.
Advantages of using CSS can be:
- Improving content accessibility.
- Providing a high level of flexibility to control the presentation of the WebPages.
- Enabling to share formatting information among multiple pages easily.
- Reducing the complexity to develop and maintain large websites and web applications.
- Helping markup to be rendered on multiple devices like a computer screen, smart phones and tablets.
Understanding CSS can be your "Second Step" in the roadmap of learning the overall web design or development process.
The CSS Training has been crafted to make you understand:
- What is CSS?
- Different CSS properties
- How to apply CSS on different HTML elements?
Who this course is for:
- HTML Developers
- Visual Designers
- Server side programmers
- Internet enthusiasts
- And almost anyone!!
"The art of training is the art of assisting discovery and inventions."
We are a startup focused on building quality courses on web and mobile application development technologies focusing mainly on fundamentals of these technologies. We at Vigoma Trainings, are dedicated for creating quality courses that can enable you to build exciting products. We will be coming up with lot of courses that will be smartly and efficiently crafted.
You can send your special requests, comments, suggestions or just say "Hello!", at vigomatrainings[at] gmail [dot] com.