Learning Chinese Pinyin; Numbers
- NO any reqirement, this video will help you getting start
Hello everyone! In this course, I will open a door to all the beginners, and make sure everyone can grasp all the details in Pinyin system, how to recognize finals (simple ones, compound ones), initials, tones, tone changes; How to count in Chinese. Hope this will help you all, Thank you!
Who this course is for:
- The beginner student who want to learn Chinese Mandarin
- 03:44Chinese Pinyin--Simple finals
- 07:53Chinese Pinyin--Initials
- 12:18Chinese Pinyin--Compound finals
- 03:43Chinese Pinyin--Tones
- 04:49Chinese Pinyin-Tone changes
- 07:10Chinese Pinyin--Comparisons
Hi Everyone. My name is Jie Luo. I achieved my Bachelor of Arts degree majoring in Teaching Chinese as a Second Language in Nankai University, Tianjin, China. I continued my master study specializing in Chinese Linguistics in Canada. After that, I started being a language instructor teaching Chinese at a university in Canada.
I love to help my students grasp Chinese, I love to make friends. If you want to learn Chinese, I will try my best to get you on this track. Cheers!