Learning Autodesk Revit MEP 2016
What you'll learn
- Once you have completed this training course, you will have developed the knowledge and skills necessary to be able to create your own projects in Revit MEP 2016
- Learn how to use Autodesk Revit MEP 2016
- No previous Revit MEP experience is necessary.
- Access to Revit MEP 2016 is reccomended
- Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
In this Revit MEP 2016 training course, expert author Tim Dundr teaches you the basics of using Revit to design mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems. This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no previous Revit MEP experience is necessary.
You will start with a tour of the 2016 user interface, including how to customize the interface and use keyboard shortcuts. You will then learn how to use the basic creation and editing tools, such as copy and paste, rotate, mirror, and extend and trim. Tim will show you how to start a new MEP project, explaining the various views, spaces, and zones you will be working with. This video tutorial also covers topics including building performance analysis, HVAC, hydronic piping systems, and plumbing and fire protection systems. You will also learn about electrical systems and electrical panel schedules. Finally, you will learn about documentation, how to set up and use worksharing, and how to present your finished projects.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have developed the knowledge and skills necessary to be able to create your own projects in Revit MEP 2016. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no previous Revit MEP experience is necessary.
- New Revit MEP 2016 users
Infinite Skills is a Canadian based company who offer a huge and ever growing range of high quality eLearning solutions that teach using studio quality narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples and comprehensive working files. All courses are created by trained educators and experts in video based education.
The emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential for progressing in today's commercial environment.