Learning Autodesk 123D Design
What you'll learn
- Learn how to create and edit your own models and have them ready for 3D printing using Autodesk 123D Design
- Once you have completed this training course, you will be fully capable of creating and editing your own models that will be suitable for 3D printing
- Working Files Included
- No experience with Autodesk 123D Design is required.
In this Learning Autodesk 123D Design training course, expert author Lydia Cline will teach you how to create simple, useful items suitable for 3D printing. This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no experience with Autodesk 123D Design is required.
You will start by learning about the interface, then jump into learning about basic tools and techniques, including mirror, offset, scale, split solid, chamfer, and non-uniform scale. From there, Lydia will teach you advanced tools and techniques such as sketch fillet, combine/merge, loft, and sweep. Finally, this video tutorial will teach you how to 3D print the model.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of creating and editing your own models that will be suitable for 3D printing.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no experience with Autodesk 123D Design is required.
- This course is geared for anyone wanting to learn more about 3D printing and modeling using Autodesk 123D Design
Infinite Skills is a Canadian based company who offer a huge and ever growing range of high quality eLearning solutions that teach using studio quality narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples and comprehensive working files. All courses are created by trained educators and experts in video based education.
The emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential for progressing in today's commercial environment.