Learning AutoCAD - 3D Modeling and Rendering
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course, you will be able to model anything from a small part to a large assembly using Autocad.
- You will understand the principles of lighting and rendering.
- You will understand and learn to control the cameras, and navigate the 3D environment.
- This course requires an installation of Autodesk AutoCAD, for which a free trial is available from the Autodesk website.
This is a hands-on course where you will be involved in the 3D modeling process from the beginning. You will learn to turn an idea into a model which can be visualized and even printed using 3D printing technology. If you are a student in any design field from engineering to interior decorating, this course is for you. If you're a long time user of AutoCAD that has always wanted to delve into new areas and commands that have intrigued you for years, this course is for you.
This course requires about 5 days to complete, by working through the examples and applying the material to your own ideas. The best method for approaching the course is to have a personal project in mind that you can apply this to. When you're done, please don't forget to share a link to the final renderings or 3D model!
- Anyone interested in visualizing their ideas.