Learning ASP.NET Core 2.0 MVC - Beginner to Developer
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn ASP NET Core MVC from the ground up
- Develop your own ASP NET Core MVC applications
- Use Entity Framework Core and LocalDB
- You must have Visual Studio 2017 installed on your machine
- You should have some C# experience
The newest and best ASP.NET MVC version is here, and it is Core 2.0.
Learn it in 3.5 hours!
The newest Core version has many changes compared to MVC 5, so take this no-nonsense and to the point course to learn everything you need to know in the shortest amount of time possible.
This course teaches you the newest and greatest ASP.NET MVC (Core) from a complete beginner to developer level and how to use Entity Framework Core for database integration as well.
All you need is some C# knowledge and Visual Studio 2017 (community edition, it is free).
Learn everything you need to know in order to develop your own custom ASP.NET Core MVC applications.
What this course covers (among other things):
Using Entity Framework Core
Database integration (LocalDB)
Bundling & Minifying
NOTE: If the current asking price is too much for you feel free to message me for a discount!
- Anyone who wants to learn ASP .NET Core MVC