Learning Apache Maven
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Become more familiar with Maven, the build automation tool
- Learn about archetypes
- Learn about the Apache Maven dependencies,goals and the .m2e plugin
- This course is designed for intermediate Java developers.
In this Learning Apache Maven training course, expert author Kevin Bowersox will teach you how to perform Java builds more efficiently with Maven. This course is designed for intermediate Java developers.
You will start by learning how to build a project, then jump into learning dependency management. From there, Kevin teaches you about the Maven lifecycle and plugins, including plugin parameters and custom plugins. This video tutorial also covers goals and plugins, including how to install and deploy a plugin. Finally, you will learn about archetypes, additional features, and the .M2E Eclipse plugin.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of using Maven to build your own Java projects. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
- Intermediate Java Devlopers
- Large project or portfolio managers
- Heavy users of libraries