Learning and Development Methods
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 15 articles
- 21 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Recognise the most popular types of learning and development methods and opportunities available to organizations
- Choose the best L&D method through the discussion of their pros and cons
- Design, set up, launch and implement a new L&D intervention from scratch in your organisation
- Apply best practices in selecting, designing and outsourcing L&D interventions
- Basic understanding of the field of Learning and Development
- No previous experience is required
Are you responsible for the learning and development of employees yet have no idea how to approach it? Have you seen first-hand how training isn’t always the best option? You are not alone! Welcome to my course Learning and Development Methods – deciphering the practice of L&D.
My name is Irina Ketkin and I have been an L&D practitioner since 2011.
This course is part of a series in Advanced Learning and Development and it focuses on a wide range of methods L&D practitioners can use to help their organisations.
This course is for anyone responsible for developing other people in the context of an organisation but isn’t sure what’s the best way to approach it and how to make it happen. If you are an HR expert or L&D practitioner, people manager, freelance trainer, coach or mentor, then this course is for you.
By the end of it you will be able to distinguish among a wide range of L&D methods, choose the most appropriate one for your situation and devise a practical plan on how to launch it in your organisation. And for extra confidence, each method I discuss includes a section with tips for L&D practitioners.
Although you should know that this course isn’t meant to be watched from beginning to end. It should be used more like a dictionary – just look up the things you are interested in, then apply it in the real-world and come back anytime you want to learn more.
Watch a selection of the preview videos to get a feel for what the course is like. Also, check out the course content to see all the methods that are included. And remember, every course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
I look forward to seeing you in the course.
Music by BenSound
Slides by PresentationGO
- L&D and Human Resource professionals aiming to reassess and develop their knowledge and skills in the field of Learning and Development and to further their understanding of best practices
- Managers in need to design and provide outstanding learning and development opportunities for their teams
- Corporate trainers and facilitators aspiring to, or seeking to develop further, their knowledge and skills in providing well-rounded services
- People responsible for employee learning and development – trainers, facilitators, HR professionals and managers, consultants and freelancers, etc.