Learn How To Budget - Personal budgeting made easy
What you'll learn
- Set and stick to a monthly budget
- Appreciate the benefits of financial control
- Cope with fluctuating income and irregular bills
- There are course materials avaiable to download in MS Excel format, but there are also paper versions if you prefer working that way.
The Learn How To Budget course gives you everything you need to KNOW and everything you need to DO to master the most fundamental of all financial skills – setting up and sticking to a monthly budget.
After just four weeks of preparation (which you can take at your own pace) you will know exactly how to budget, how to overcome some hurdles, and will be off and running on your way to financial success.
The fact is you will never be rich unless you consistently spend less than you earn (unless you win the lottery or inherit from a long lost aunt). Are you ready to commit to your own future? This course will arm you with all the tools and techniques to do so.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who want to take control of their money, rather than have it control them. The course will suit absolute beginners, and anyone with a willingness to get stuck in to their finances.
I am a practising financial planner with 20 years experience working with folks who have worked and saved hard to build up their wealth. Since my days of financial illiteracy as a student, I have made my own mistakes and learned how to manage my own affairs and simplify them to make them work easily.
Combining my personal and professional experience in how money works, I have learned how to distil complex financial subjects into what you need to KNOW and what you need to DO.
For the last five years I have been teaching personal finance on my website MeaningfulMoney, and my weekly podcast is downloaded thousands of times each week.