Learn Microsoft Excel Charts (Basic to Advanced)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Learn to create awesome charts in Microsoft Excel. In Microsoft Excel, a chart is often called a graph. It is a visual representation of data from a worksheet that can bring more understanding to the data than just looking at the numbers. A chart is a powerful tool that allows you to visually display data in a variety of different chart formats such as Bar, Column, Pie, Line, Area, Doughnut, Scatter, Surface, or Radar charts. With Excel, it is easy to create a chart.
Who this course is for:
- 18:12Create Overlapped in Charts - Adding Average Line - Highlight Max or Min
• Founder & CEO (EXCEL BASEMENT PRIVATE LIMITED)
• Certified Analytics and Data Specialist (DigitalMarketer)
• Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert at Microsoft Education
• Certified Microsoft Global Challenger
• Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) 2016 till present.
• Microsoft Office Specialist Expert & Master Excel 2013 & 2016 (MSOM)
• 9+ years of experience as a Corporate Trainer for Excel & 5+ years for POWER BI.
• Community Leader for Tableau
Rahim has been actively involved in training & teaching professionals with many organizations and institutions as visiting faculty members and trained thousands of professionals. He gained the repute of an international level trainer in excel with his knowledge of enabling maximum learning & retention in the least possible time.
Positively, training is more of his passion than a profession as he empowers others to create value for their enterprises. Rahim is driven by a mission in life that aims to provide a better understanding to his participants enabling them to focus better and achieve the results they seek.