Financial Accounting - #1 Ranked University: Course 1 of 5
- 24.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn accounting from the #1 highest rated Accounting course on Udemy!
- Produced and used at the #1 Accounting university in the World (as rated by the London Financial Times - 2013)
- You will learn how to run a business through understanding accounting at the university level... the most in-depth course available
- Learn how to maximize your business profits by understanding the Accounting Cycle
- You will learn how to Finance a Business, the different Financial Statements, and legal forms of Businesses
- You will learn about the vital Income statement and the famed accounting equation
- Quickly learn debits and credits
- Learn how to create financial statements
- You will learn Accrual Accounting vs Cash accounting and know the advantages of each for your business
- You will learn about Sales Revenue and Inventory (LIFO, FIFO, Average Cost)
- You will learn how to protect your business so you don't get ripped off with Internal Controls.
- You will learn about Long-Term Assets, Stocks, Bonds, and Dividends
- You will learn how to strategically invest in a company's stock through analyzing their financial statements
- Elementary math skills (i.e., basic addition subtraction, multiplication, & division)
Learn accounting from the self-made millionaire Norm Nemrow and the recipient of a famed teaching award from the President of the United States. This course is produced by the #1 accounting university in the world, Brigham Young University (Rated by the London Financial Times 2013). This course will teach you the fundamentals of Financial Accounting better and more effectively than any course available today... guaranteed. Other courses may talk a good game but our course is the gold standard. This IS the specific course that prepares the top recruits into the big four accounting firms worldwide and recommended by HARVARD to its incoming MBA students. Join over 100,000 top students from the top universities all over the world with our famous course that we're now making available on Udemy. No other Accounting course to our knowledge has been highlighted in Wired magazine, Gagaom, and the New York Times, yes, it's that popular and well acclaimed. Welcome to the Norm Nemrow Accounting Course where you can get a NNAC in Accounting.
The Introduction to Accounting Course Series is composed of FIVE courses. If you take the challenge and learn the content in all FIVE courses then you will have mastered the first year of accounting at the best accounting university program in the world. These are the SAME courses we use at the university, which means if you sign-up with our Independent Study program, you only need to take the exams and you'll receive 6-credit hours. These credits are extremely valuable and will transfer to virtually any higher institution in the world. No other course on Udemy prepares you for real college credit-hours like our courses. However, if you decide the credits are not for you, that's also great... you will have received the best accounting education in the world here on Udemy, and you will have the knowledge you need to master your business and lead your company into the future.
Courses Offered (All FIVE courses build on each other in order):
Course 1: Introduction to Financial Accounting (THIS COURSE)
Course 2: Introduction to Managerial Accounting
Course 3: Advanced Financial Accounting (NEW)
Course 4: Advanced Managerial Accounting (NEW)
Course 5: Accounting Capstone (NEW)
Developed and used at the #1 Accounting University in the World
Discussed in Wired Magazine, Gigaom, & New York Times
Professor Norm Nemrow, self-made millionaire and the recipient of the National Points of Light Service Award from President Bush and teacher of the year at BYU EVERY YEAR the award was offered.
Let’s be honest, accounting has a negative stigma attached to it. Why? Because mainstream accounting education teaches students how to be nothing more than bean counters. Talk about boring! We take a different approach; a better approach. In a nutshell, we teach students how to become business decision makers. Our goal is to give business leaders and entrepreneurs the necessary tools so they can unleash their ideas and be successful in the open business market. Accounting is the language of business and an entrepreneur with a solid understanding of the fundamental principles of accounting can run a business and solve problems better than competitors who fail to learn these crucial concepts. So join us in this exciting educational experience that will enrich your life and give you the competitive edge in your business.
- Students, Entrepreneurs, and anyone who wants to take control of their financial future