STAAD Pro A Complete Structural Design Course
What you'll learn
- Widely used tool in STAAD Pro
- Structural Engineering: Structural Analysis and Design of RCC Structures as Per IS 456, IS 1893
- Concepts and Principles of Earthquake Resistant Building Design
- Wind and Earthquake Load Application
- Seismic Analysis and Design of a Residential Building
- Interpretation of Design Results
- Linear Static Analysis of RCC Building
- A System with STAAD Pro Installed
- Basic Knowledge of Structural Analysis
- A Will to Learn
The only course you need to learn Structural Analysis and Design of the RCC Building in an easy way to become a Structural Design Engineer!
If you are a Beginner or a Seasoned Design Engineer wanted to take things to the next level? then this course is for you!. This course not only covers widely used tools of STAAD Software but also the real-world structural design of a Reinforced Concrete Building.
STAAD Pro a widely used software for structural analysis and design of concrete & steel structures around the globe.
STAAD Pro stands for Structural Analysis and Design Program. In this course, you will get an end to end experience on STAAD Pro from basic to advanced level concepts. Practice Exercise, quiz, and Readings are provided at the end of every section.
2. Earthquake Analysis is performed as per the static equivalent method of residential building as per IS 456, IS 875, IS 1893 and Detailing is done as per IS 13920.
This is the exclusive course that is taking the practical case study of a building starting from Reading the Architectural Drawings, modeling in staad pro, and going all the way to Detailing in AutoCAD with examples
You shall start with learning how to read the Architectural Drawing of a residential building and plan the location of RCC Columns. Next, you shall learn how you can prepare the Analytical Model in STAAD. Wind and Seismic Load Definitions and Calculations are taught in great detail to help you understand how you can design wind and seismic-resistant design structures. Equivalent Static Analysis is done for this model. Design and Detailing are done for this structure as per IS 456 and IS 13920:2016.
Earthquakes don’t kill people, buildings do!
Thousands of lives can be saved every year by designing seismic-resistant buildings.
Who this course is for:
- Civil Engineers who wanted to make career in Structural Engineering
- Novice Structural Engineer who wanted to take things to Next Level
- Civil Engineering Students who wanted to develop projects
I am a practicing Civil Structural Engineer.
Hello, I am Keshav. I love teaching and sharing my knowledge and experiences. My course will cover all the concepts from basic to advanced levels with real-world examples. I design my courses keeping a beginner in mind going all the way up to the advanced level.
So, anyone, with or without any pre-knowledge can join my courses.