Learn Power BI Basics for Free
- You should know terms Query, Excel :)
Learn Power BI Basics for Free !
Power BI transforms your company's data into rich visuals for you to collect and organize so you can focus on what matters to you. Stay in the know, spot trends as they happen, and push your business further.
Let us help you bring your data to life !
Looking for new ways to find and visualize data and to share your discoveries? Power BI can help. This collection of tools, online services and features from Microsoft transforms your company's data into rich visuals for you to collect and organize, so you can spot trends, collaborate in new ways, and make sense of your data.
This video tutorial contains following chapter decks
- Introduction to Course
- Introduction to Power BI and all Its Components
- How to download and installation Component of Power BI
- Power BI Desktop
- Power BI Service Online.
- Power BI Gateways
- Power BI - Q&A
- Power BI Mashup
- What a next!
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who play with Data
- Developer, IT Professionals, Subject Matter Experts, Business Analyst, Solution Architects
- Project Manager, Business Executives, CIO and CEO
- 01:13:36Power BI Dashboard in an Hour with Various Examples
- 04:38:42Power BI Dashboard In Day
- 01:00:36Power BI Basics
- 01:04:28Power BI Report Server
- 13:55Introduction to Power BI and all Its Components
- 20:03How to Download and installation Component of Power BI
- 10:30Demo - Power of Power BI in 10 different analysis with conclusions
- 09:24PowerPivote - Who can use Everyone
- 02:23Introducing the Global/Virtual Power BI User Group!
- 01:03:18Analysing your company’s online presence using Power BI
- 27:09Vishal & David Kay's Kickstarter Funded Projects Analysis Dashboard
- 01:14:15Live Power BI Demo - Facebook & Sentiment Analysis By Gil Raviv, Blogger @ DataC
- 01:19:23Live Power BI session – PowerBI Embedded (PowerBI API for Devs) By Usama Wahab
- 51:30Azure Analysis Services and Power BI By Patrick LeBlanc
- 54:53Endless Possibilities in Power BI with R By Leila Elaati
- 54:29Simplifying Predictive Analytics with Power BI by Devin Knight
- 05:48MVP Connection Day session - How to Live in a Live Event Using Power Bi, MS Flow
- 57:25Power BI Sharing and Security unleashed by Raza Rad
- 01:02:41Time Intelligence in Power BI by Marco Russo
- 02:40Correlation in Power BI, Data, Integration and Business analytics
Microsoft MVP Data Platform, Solution Architect
Specialties: Business Intelligence Solution / Technical Architect , SSIS , SSRS ,SSAS, SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012 , 2014,2016, 2017, MDS, DQS,Power BI, Power View, Office 365, SharePoint 2013, Data Warehousing, ETL,Power BI,Power View,Power Pivot ,Power Query,Power Map
-Microsoft Certifies Solution Associate (MCSA) in SQL Server 2012 with three skilled competences - Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases and Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 having code 70-461, 70-462 and 70-463
-Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) : SQL Server 2008 R2, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance having Code 70-448
-Bachelor of Engineer in Computer Science with Distinction for year 2005-2009 in University of Mumbai, MBA in Information System
-Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with83 %with Science special subject , Stood 3rd in entire School
-Certified Scrum Master (CSM) from Scrum Alliance.
- Completed Microsoft Virtual Academy online self-assessment, Certification and Course in SQL Azure, Private Cloud, and Breakthrough Insights using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 - Analysis Services/Reporting Services/Scalable data warehouse /, Windows Server 2012, Mission Critical Confidence using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and stood 12th rank in India.
Innovative Business Intelligence Solutions Architect with a passion for designing and executing wide-reaching solutions and teams to solve problems and deliver tangible value to my customers. MSBI Expert (SSIS,SSAS and SSRS) .Data big or small, structured or unstructured.. doing it right, that is what I do for my clients and partnersBuilding BI capabilities in an organization, with specialized capabilities includingBusiness Intelligence (BI) Strategic Consulting BI Architecture Assessment Technology Feasibility Analysis Data Management /Governance Roadmap BI Program Management Data Quality Management and Analytics Reporting Strategy development / Implementation Data Modeling and Metadata implementation Business Process Mapping/ Data Modeling Industry specific reporting and analytics for Banking, Finance, Securities, Insurance Specialties: Business Intelligence, Analytics strategy and ETL Expert MS BI Stack (SQL Server)– SSIS Expert, Microsoft SSAS Cube Design, SSRS