What you'll learn
- Learn Object Oriented Programming Basics with C#
- Learn How to Interact with a SQL Server Database using Entity Framework
- Learn the basics of the ASP.NET Web Forms architecture
- Work with Standard, Data, and Validation Controls
- Learn About Session Management
- Learn the basics of the web.config file
- Work with Linq to Entities for Data Access
- Learn to Incorporate Bootstrap with all Standard, Data, and Validation Controls
- Learn Bootstrap fundamentals for designing nice user interfaces
- Create an ASP.NET project and test it in a web browser
- Install Visual Studio (Web or Professional Version)
- Basic Knowledge in C# and Sql Server
In this course, you will learn how to create an Asp.Net Web Forms application from scratch, while implementing the Responsive Design Framework Bootstrap. We will start with the installation of Visual Studio.
From there, we will learn about the different server controls such as a Listbox, Dropdownlist, File Upload controls and more while structuring these controls with Bootstrap for a clean user interface design.
We will then implement different data controls such as a Gridview, Formview, and Repeaters. These controls will be incorporated within Entity Framework and Sql Server for the purpose of advanced data access techniques..
Students who complete this course will acquire the skills for creating advanced Asp.Net web applications while implementing Bootstrap and Entity Framework.
Source Code will be made available. Once the student finishes this course, They will be able to create advanced .NET applications that will be functional on any device.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in learning ASP.NET and Bootstrap
- Anyone who is interested in learning Entity Framework and Basic C#
Devwebtuts provides high quality IT training at an affordable price. We offer online educational videos in a variety subjects related to web development, operating systems management, server administration, information technology support, and much more.
Our goal is to teach complicated technical subjects to technical and nontechnical students alike. We offer self-paced learning and reference material for all of our courses.