Zynq Ultrascale+MPSoC Development
What you'll learn
- Learn Zynq Ultrascale+ FPGA Design Methodology
- Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC FPGA Design with VIVADO IPI, SDK and Petalinux
- Create embedded systems with APU, RPU and GPU of the Zynq Ultrascale+MPSoC
- Building Software Subsystems with VIVADO SDK and Petalinux
- Create Bootable systems and Debugging the Software Application
- Implement the MPSoC based projects on Ultra96 [ZCU100] FPGA Board
- Idea of Zynq 7000 architecture
- VIVADO Design Suit Overview
- Basic Idea of SDSoC
- Basic Idea of Embedded C/C++
- Idea of Linux File system and Development
This course is on FPGA Development with Zynq Ultrascale+ FPGA Family, Programming different blocks of MPSoC. We have included sessions on Zynq Ultrascale+ FPGA for embedded processing , building bare-metal application, FSBL and custom bootable system.
This Course will widen your views on FPGA Development with Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC , VIVADO IPI, SDK, Petalinux and SDSoC (Software Defined System on Chip) Design Tools. We have sessions on Architecture of this family of FPGA and Design Flow to real time project with MPSoC and design tools. We also have some demonstration session of the MPSoC project on Ultra96[ZCU100] FPGA board.
Who this course is for:
- FPGA engineer working on Embedded Design with Zynq MPSoC
- Electrical Engineer
- Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
Digitronix Nepal is an FPGA Design Company serving global customers since 2013. As of the initiative of "Democratizing FPGA Education all over the World", Digitronix Nepal has partnered with LogicTronix [FPGA Design and Machine Learning Company] for creating online learning courses and tutorials on "FPGA, VHDL/Verilog, Computer Vision & Video Processing, High Level Synthesis (HLS), MATLAB/System Generator, Machine Learning Acceleratio, SDAccel, SDSoC, Pynq Development, etc."
Digitronix Nepal believes that with the "Ultra Low Cost and FREE Courses" on FPGA Design, enthusiast from any country can learn and explore on the Field of FPGA Design and grab the global opportunities on FPGA Design, ASIC/VLSI Design and Machine Learning Acceleration.