World class practical Procurement & Contract Management
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The best appraoch to Business Buying inlcuding all aspects of procurement and purchasing , supply chain , negotiating , contracting , relationship management
- Best practice procurement bought to you by Chief Procurement Officers and acknowledged experts We teach you world class standards
- We are expert trainers that have travelled the world sharing our knowledge and have now transferred this to share it with you on line
- General understanding of supply and demand in business and willingness to learn
Often used interchangeably with purchasing, procurement and its outcome contracting is a term for ‘a sequence of steps involved in acquiring (procuring) a product with purchasing being one of the steps of the procurement process’.
The procurement of the product involves processes including planning and specifying as well as value analysis and price negotiation all before the final purchasing and contracting of the product is made which will be successful, meaningful and a profitable acquisition.
This is one of the processes within a supply chain with many branches of specialisms within their own right all of which must ultimately lead to the procuring of a product that must reflect what the company stands for and how it determines the consequential stages of your supply chain.
Neatly divided into 6 parts starting with an introduction on the objectives of Procurement, then exploring issues that can arise and finally discussing the different types of applications. It allows you to focus on the areas you need.
It is very easy to understand as we understand how procurement and contracting work from a practical level to better explain methods and practices. We have taught across the world and worked in organisations and regions where you are located . We bring our experience through our e learning courses to help enable you in your career
Procuring a product is not just about making the purchase but ensuring that your supplier doesn’t fail. Supplier evaluation is a part of procurement that allows you to manage and measure supplier performance.
The course gives you all-you-need-to-know to achieve performance excellence
It is an on line course that gives you a step-by-step and easy to follow guide
We show you how to be a world class procurement and contracts manager with our experience and vast knowledge .
We are procurement people working with people in procurement .
- Buyers , procurement , contract and vendor managers , operations , business students ,risk managers , supply chain managers , contract managers , negotiaters
Welcome to this 6 part course on Procurement and contracting and congratulations on taking the step to further your career . Lest start by letting you know about us and who we are in this short video . You will also find an e book in resources that we have gifted you . This is written by our associate Mr Peter Sammons MCIPS who literally wrote the procurement book on business buying
Part 1 of our six part E course on world class procurement and contracting