WordPress (Version 5.6) for Beginners Updated Dec 2020
- You should know how to use a computer comfortably.
- It would be ideal if you already have a web hosting, if not, I will also cover that in the course.
Are you looking for an updated online course to learn WordPress 5? This course is specially designed and the Instructor does his best to keep this course updated at all times along with the developments of WordPress.
The Instructor, KC Tan, has been teaching WordPress for more than 8 years and have structured this course to help you accelerate the learning.
In this course, you will learn:
- What is WordPress and its advantages.
- The brand new Gutenburg editor which as introduced in WordPress 5.
- Install WordPress in your computer or web server.
- How to configure WordPress correctly for your website.
- How to use various settings inside WordPress.
- How to create content using pages and posts (and when to use which one).
- Uploading images and creating of hyperlinks.
- Creating navigation menu and sidebar.
- And other customizations!
- Furthermore, this course is FREE!
THIS COURSE IS CREATED FOR ONE SIMPLE PURPOSE -
To help you create your website using WordPress as quickly as possible without using paid plugins and themes!
ONE-TIME ENROLLMENT FOR LIFETIME LEARNING!
This course will be regularly updated with fresh content to bring you the most up-to-date knowledge and information.
Once you are enrolled as a student, you will receive all future updates and new content additions automatically at no extra cost.
Yes! You get lifetime updates – and it's free.
If you are ready to learn the latest version of WordPress, click on the 'Enroll Now' button on this page to sign up and I will see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to create a website.
- Anyone who wants to learn to use WordPress.
- 01:44Why WordPress?
- 02:51What You Need In Order To Have A Website
- 03:27Differences Between WordPress.org & Wordpress.com
- 02:05A - Install WordPress In Your Computer
- 04:41B - Install WordPress On A Web Hosting
- 01:38What's New In Major Release WordPress 5?
- 00:11What's New In Maintenance Release 5.6
In 2008, KC founded his first business, developing professional websites for business owners and helping them to market their websites online through search engines. Today, KC gets to do what he enjoys most, which is training – bringing his years of experiences and expertise to teach business owners and individuals on how to create their own websites and marketing them online.
Over the years, KC found that most people actually do not have much difficulty learning a new tool (say using WordPress to create a website). The real problem was that people often find themselves stuck or see no results because they simply had no idea what to use those newly acquired tools for!
This motivated KC to put even more focus on helping people to bridge this gap. KC believes that everyone has something so valuable in them that other people would want to learn from. The challenge is most people do not have a system to package and sell their knowledge. KC aims to equip everyone with the skill of turning what you know into something that people is willing to pay them for.
KC specializes in the areas of Search Engine Optimization, WordPress and eCommerce. He has extensive training experience and has conducted training courses for organizations including Singapore Compact CSR, Singapore Polytechnic, National University of Singapore Society (NUSS), Civil Service Club, JobsCentral Portal, CareerMinded and Singapore Business Federation (SBF). KC's entrepreneurial journey has also been featured in the book – “Are You Ready To Be The Next Entrepreneur?" – showcasing more than 30 successful stories of aspiring entrepreneurs!