3ds Max + VRay: Materials Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Create photoreal 3d materials using a professional workflow
- Take the principles from this course and begin applying them in 3d to improve texturing skills
- Better understand settings of various different types of materials, in various render engines
- Apply texturing principles in standard 3ds Max materials, mental ray, corona, V-Ray for SketchUp, and V-Ray
- You will need to know your way around in 3ds Max (or similar).
- You will need to have basic Photoshop skills -- If not check out my beginner course for Photoshop
- You will need access to 3ds Max and a V-Ray demo in order to follow along directly
- Have a basic knowledge of V-Ray or other render engines will be helpful, but not essential
- If haven't used 3ds Max, or if you need to sharpen your skills before focusing specifically on textures, check out my 3ds Max PRO in 6 hrs course first.
**Taught by a practicing professional
**The teacher is always available to help
**More real world examples / demonstrations to follow
**Get early access now before pricing goes up
**Join this course and get HUGE discounts on other courses from this instructor
Improve Your 3d Materials Workflow -- Achieve Photorealism
This course will dive into the details of 3d materials, showing you all the important tips and tricks necessary to achieve photorealism. The course will be demonstrated within 3ds Max, and the textures will primarily be created using V-Ray materials. Other types of shaders will also be demonstrated, but the class generally teaches you principles that can be applied across several different platforms. You will learn settings, shader types, map creation, etc., all while seeing real time demonstrations of materials being created and rendered.
In short, take this course if you want to vastly improve your ability to create photoreal textures, and streamline your workflow.
Here are some of the benefits of this course:
- You will learn the professional way to do things, making you fast and efficient
- The quality of your materials will immediately begin to improve as you apply my professional tips and tricks
- Your renderings will take on a much more photo-realistic look, as materials are one of the most important elements for realism
- You gain a deep knowledge and familiarity with V-Ray (and equivalent render engines) and its settings.
- After taking this course, you will understand many principles that you can then experiment with to make your images more professional
- The instructor is great at supporting the students by answering all questions and offering valuable feedback
Join the class TODAY
and get instant access to the class. You will join a community of over 7,000 total students (across all my courses) who have been satisfied with their 3d learning. And remember, I work hard to support all these students effectively by answering questions and helping them solve their problems. Here is a comment from a satisfied student:
"I must begin saying that over time Adam has gotten better at creating courses and explaining everything in a simplest manner possible.
1. Overall video and audio quality was great.
2. The amount of information was just enough and the quality of it all was amazing. I learned more than i expected to.
Bought it almost as soon as i could knowing that it will for sure be worth it. I'm already planning on recommending it to some people that would love this course and i already can't wait for a course on lighting.
Great job on the course!"
SEE YOU IN CLASS
Who this course is for:
- You should take this course if you want to make better materials, regardless of the program you use
- Do not take this course if you are completely new to 3d, I have another course for that
- Take this course if you want to gain a more intimate knowledge of V-Ray shaders and their settings
- This class is great if you know the basics of 3d, but you are looking to take your images to the next level with advanced textures
Digital Artist - 3ds Max & Photoshop
Adam has been working as a professional (and award winning) 3d artist for over 10 years, but his expertise does not stop there. He has also authored / illustrated a children's book, and created graphics for numerous mobile games. He has expert knowledge in the following programs:
Unreal Engine 4
Various other software programs and plugins
Most importantly, he has dedicated himself to lifelong learning, and he loves to teach others as well.
From the artist:
"I mostly work in the Architectural Visualization industry. This a career which I almost entirely taught myself, and have perfected over several years. In order to save you the trouble of learning the hard way, like I did, I wan't to offer my expertise to you."
Join one of Adam's courses today to benefit from his years of experience creating high-end, professional graphics.
*Follow the social links to connect with Adam on the internet. Keep up to date with the latest course discounts, and free resources available from Adam.