Learn Visual Basic dot net for intermediate
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will be able to understand the flowchart of the program.
- Students will be able to understand what is programming.
- Students will be able to create both windows applications and Games.
- You should use PC at all levels + study of level 1 of the course.
The course is designed for the students who already use the computers or laptop and want to know how is applications and games made of.
We will start form the beginning of designed the flowchart of the program and describe how to convert the flowchart to programming code.
Next is describe the VB dot net statement and variables and efferent types the controls.
The using of branches in simple way.
First :Example is creating a simple application about traffic signs.
Second: Example is how to create your own calculator.
Third: A simple board game X&O. and simple puzzle Game.
Conclusion :How to use programming to converts you ideas to be real and create your own games.
Think what? You can also seal your products to costumers in future.
- Any person who interested with programming,Computer and games