Learn Visual Basic dot net for advanced
What you'll learn
- Students will be able to develop applications using VB dot net
- Students will be able to develop games using VB dot net
- Students will be able to develop database file using VB dot net
- Students will be able to develop EXE running file using VB dot net
- You should use PC at all levels + complete the level 2 of the course.
The course is designed for students who already use computers or laptops and want to know how are applications and games made.
We will complete the advanced of designed the flowchart of the program and describe how to convert the flowchart to programming code.
Next is described the VB dot net statement and variables and efferent types of the controls.
The use of branches in a simple way.
First: An example is creating a simple database application.
Second: An example is how to create connect 4 Game.
Third: A simple trick on how to use animations on your application & game.
Conclusion: How to use programming to converts your ideas to be real and create your own games.
Think about what? You can also sell your products to customers in the future.
Who this course is for:
- Any person who interested with programming,Computer and games
- Students will be able to understand what is programming.
- Students will be able to create both windows applications and Games.
I'm a Developer in VB dot net, C#, C++, Python, Excel VBA, (B4A for android Apps) and also, My study level is Bachelor on Automotive Engineering and Tractors (1999) and I'm working in the Maintenance Engineering Division in My Company (As an Assistant General Manager) of Maintenance Information & Database (Maximo - SAP) and Maintenance Planning since 19 years ago. I started programming with (Sakhr) home computer (1985) using Basic when I was 12 years old. It was very interesting that I can make my ideas alive using programming. I'm very good at painting, sculpture, handcrafts, and hand drawing so, it was very easy for me to start using computer graphics software. I'm now using VB dot net 2017 and I usually update to the latest versions. I teach myself using books and now using incredible internet resources.