Learn Videoscribe from Scratch
- Familiar with the computer systems and using software
Hello Everyone!! I am here to teach everything about the video scribe through series of videos and practice sessions. In case if you don’t know, videoscribe is whiteboard animation software. Whiteboard animation is the process in which an author physically draws and records an illustrated story using a whiteboard. In whiteboard animations, the author usually shares his or her stories that are drawn by hand or marker. This makes the viewers get engaged more than on the other ways of storytelling. We can also add a voice-over that makes the viewers see the animations with soothing sounds that makes the viewers more focused on the action.
You should not have to get any background knowledge to start with this program. All you need is a computer with the video scribe software installed.. and that’s it we are ready to go.
We will start from the very basics with knowing all the features of the software and end creating great animations. we will also learn about adding our images and other content. we will also learn how to add the whiteboard animations we created into other editing software like Camtasia. Whiteboard animations are great way to deliver your stories as
1. Whiteboard animations are very focused.
2. this animation style is universal
3. clear to understand
4. cheaper to produce and less time to edit.
Who this course is for:
- anyone who likes to create whiteboard animations
- 02:11Install and run Videoscribe Software
- 02:55Overview of project screen on Videoscribe
- 05:04Create your first whiteboard animation project
- 08:25Add and edit text, Import Custom fonts and Setting up the Camera
- 07:52Add and edit image and Draw entrance effect
- 05:52Use the camera and move the camera from one scene to another scene
- 05:16Create advanced image and text animation in videoscribe
- 04:39Add music and voiceover in whiteboard animations
- 06:15Export whiteboard animation video from Videoscribe
I am an experienced Lecturer with a demonstrated history of working in the higher education industry. I am skilled in Computer Hardware, Linux, Computer Networking operating systems. I also have experience creating whiteboard animations to create videos in an interesting manner to teach about the concepts in the easiest way.
Masters in Information Technology (MSc. IT London Metropolitan University ), Bachelors in Computer Science and Information Technology (BSc. CSIT, Tribhuwan University Nepal).