Learn to EDIT a video in PREMIERE PRO 2020 in 1 hour
What you'll learn
- How to edit videos in Adobe Premiere Pro from creating a project to export the final product.
- How to open the software Premiere Pro
- How to create a new Project
- Tabs and Workspaces
- How to import files
- How to organise your folders
- How to create a new sequence in the timeline
- How to find information about your footage (frame rate, aspect ratio and resolution)
- Editing in Premiere Pro
- How to trim/cut a clip
- How to save your project
- How to add music
- How to change the volume of audio
- How to fade out audio
- How to scale a clip
- How to speed up, slow down or reverse clip
- How to add a transition to a video
- How to add sound effects
- How to Mix Audio
- How to create a title
- How to apply a Color Grade with adjustment layers
- Add a vignette to your video
- How to export videos for youtube
- The installation of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020 on your machine will be required
- A minimum free disk space of 1GB to download and work with the necessary professional footage I have provided.
- This is just a note to specify that I made this course using a mac. Everything will be the same on Windows apart from some keyboard shortcuts, which are similar.
This is a 1 hour Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 tutorial, and exercise for beginner / intermediate students (with 4K footage provided), where we can practice together the whole video editing process for you to create a video from start to end.
PS: this in not a in-depth course; we will only overview some sections of the interface. But, if you follow along, you will be able to create your own video at the end of it. You will need some basics of Adobe Premiere and of film making, like what is a frame rate and resolution.
You will learn commands shortcuts and professional tips to speed up the workflow and avoid mistakes.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners and intermediate video editors
I’m an award winning Content Creator working in the media field since 2005. I've been conceiving creative ideas, directing shoots and video-editing for varied international companies and organisations dedicated to entertainment, travel, music, animations, action sports and lifestyle for my whole career.
I have a background in advertising and graphic design and I gained my film making skills working for a decade for MTV and Sony Pictures, for which I edited and directed hundreds of promos, trailers for movies and all sort of television content.
I'm now a freelance content creator and I share tutorials and camera gear vlogs on my youtube channel too.
My confidence in the social media’s marketing, art direction, motion graphic design and photography is an aspect that enhances my skill set.
Thanks for reading.