Learn Urdu Language: Urdu Speaking Reading Writing Grammar
- 17 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 9 downloadable resources
- 2 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Urdu speaking
- Urdu Grammar
- Basic Urdu writing
- Learn Urdu vocabulary
- Urdu language reading
- Understand what is being said to you in Urdu
- Introduce yourself and make your own sentences in Urdu
- Bonus : 4000 Urdu words meaning & pronunciation
- There are no course requirements or prerequisites for this Urdu language course.
- Motivation and a positive mind set to learn Urdu.
- Access to a printer if you want to print out some assignments
Learn Urdu language course teaches you the basics of Urdu speaking, reading, writing and grammar. It aims to teach people with little or no knowledge of Urdu. You can also test your knowledge with the Quizzes and by completing the assignment.
You can learn about:
1. Urdu Alphabet (reading, writing and speaking)
2. Zair, zaber, paish on different letters of Urdu and different sounds
3. How to write Urdu by learning the independent, initial, middle and final position shapes of letters.
4. Numbers and counting in Urdu
5. Urdu vocabulary and words
6. Urdu speaking in different situations
7. Basic Urdu Grammar
8. Tenses in Urdu - Advanced Grammar concepts
You will agree that life becomes easier if you speak the language of the locals. If you are planning to visit Pakistan or India then you will find it beneficial if you can communicate the locals in Urdu. I created "Urdu speaking reading writing from English - Urdu language" course as a way to make learning Urdu easier.
I am Ifactner and I have been teaching languages for last nine years. This course is very easy to understand and follow as I have divided the sections into small Urdu lessons. You will be able to speaking no Urdu to conducting Urdu conversation in different scenarios. Please watch the free preview lessons and you will understand what I mean.
Watch the free preview lessons
I have tried to make the simplest and easy to follow Urdu course. I want people to see that anyone can learn Urdu with some effort and dedication. You can watch the free Urdu lessons preview to get the grasp of my teaching method.
Methodology followed in this language course
I have developed this Urdu language learning course in such a way that you will be learning to read, write and speak Urdu in all the lessons. We start with the basics of alphabet and end with the speaking practice lessons. You can write the words and sentences if you aim to learn to read and write Urdu in addition to speaking the language.
You don't have learn all the things by heart. You can always refer to the previous lessons when you feel liking it. You will be able to develop the conversation skills which you can apply in your daily life situations. You will be able to communicate in Urdu with your Urdu speaking relatives, friends, colleagues and other people.
Who this course is for:
1. You want to learn to speak Urdu in a simple fast way
2. You are going on a job in Pakistan or other places where Urdu is spoken
3. You want to learn Urdu to pass an exam
4. You want to surprise your friends and relatives
5. You have never spoken Urdu, but would like to learn
- Students taking exams
- People who want to learn
- Casual tourist learners
This is an introductory lesson of "Learn Urdu Language: Urdu speaking, reading, writing and Grammar" course by Ifactner. Ifactner gives you the course introduction and tells you that you will learn Urdu speaking, Urdu pronunciation, Urdu writing, Urdu grammar rules and patterns, Urdu vocabulary, Urdu conversation and communication skills by a native Urdu speaker.
Students learn how to read, write and pronounce different letters of Urdu alphabet. You learn the correct pronunciation of all 39 letters of Urdu alphabet through English.
Instructions for the Assignment: Download and print this PDF file. Write down all the letters of Urdu alphabet.
Speak after Ifactner to learn the sounds of Urdu alphabet characters. You also learn to pronounce the sounds which different characters make. If you want to get a feedback on your pronunciation then record your voices in mp3/mp4 format. Upload it on the Internet and send me the link through Udemy Message. I'll give you feedback on your Urdu pronunciation through the message.
Speak after Ifactner to learn the sounds of Urdu alphabet characters with Ayraabs Zaber, Paish and Zair. If you want to get a feedback on your pronunciation then record your voice in mp3/mp4 format. Upload it on the Internet and send me the link through Udemy Message. I'll give you feedback on your Urdu pronunciation through the message.