Learn Urdu Language: A Beginner’s Course for English Speaker
What you'll learn
- You will learn urdu language from beginners
- Read, Speak and Pronounce Urdu words and sentences correctly.
- Connect the alphabets together, make the words and write sentences
- Introduce yourself in Urdu language
- Doesn't required anything. This course is for absolute beginners.
For learning a foreign language, it is very important to make your base in a right position for getting great results in advance level. If your base is not right, it would be so difficult for you in the future, when you would move to the next advance level. This course aims to learn Urdu language from beginning point; make your base in a good shape; and give you a very good direction for moving to the advance level confidently.
Learn Basics of Urdu Language in a Very Simple, Sweet and Natural Way
- Learning Vowel and Consonant Sounds
- Reading, Speaking and Pronunciation of the Urdu Words
- Connecting the Letters Properly and Making the Words/Sentences
- Assignments and Exercises for Boosting your Skills
- Some Basic Vocabulary
- Weekly Hangout with me
Benefits of Learning Urdu Language
There are many advantages to learning Urdu language. By Learning Urdu language, you can easily learn some other Urdu related languages like Hindi, Punjabi, Pashto, etc. The Urdu language is same as Hindi except writing script. In speaking, there is no difference. So you can travel in India and Pakistan for your business or entertainment. You can communicate with millions of Urdu/Hindi speakers in all around world. Also, you can watch and enjoy Bollywood/Lollywood movies, dramas, songs etc. You can read and enjoy beautiful Urdu literature like poetry, novel etc.
Contents and overview
This course has about 45 minute long content, that is divided in simple 5 sections. It is designed for absolute beginners. You will learn here Urdu alphabets, sounds of vowels and consonants. You will know how to speak and pronounce the Urdu words; how to write Urdu sentences. You also learn some Urdu vocabulary too. Also, you will find an exercise and assignment for testing yourself in every section. And you can check solution later. Also, you can have a hangout with me weekly for practicing Urdu language and asking questions. Also, you will receive bonus section.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners who want to learn Urdu and want to move to next level.
- who want to establish their business in India or Pakistan and want to communicate with Indian and Pakistani peoples.
- Anyone who want to watch Bollywood and Lollywood movies, dramas, and listening songs.
- Anyone who is interested in Urdu literature and want to read beautiful Urdu poetries, stories and novels.
- Anyone who want to impress their families and friends in India or Pakistan.
I am a professional writer and an online instructor.
I am taking live online classes and teaching Urdu language on different online platform.
I write fiction and educational books in English and Urdu language.
I am the author of '900 Fiction Creative Writing Prompts', '1000 English idioms and phrases' and many others.
qualification: M.A English literature