Learn Unity Engine and C# by creating a real top down RPG
What you'll learn
- Create a 2D Top down game
- Create and implement RPG elements in a video game
- Use the latest tools from Unity Technology
- Learn Workflow tips to speed up the development of your games
- Basic coding knowledge
- Basic understanding of mathematics (order of operations, addition, subtraction, multiplication)
If you are interested in quickly developing an amazing top down RPG while learning tricks of the trade to speed up your workflow in Unity, or just looking to learn how to use the engine to its full potential then you've come to the right place.
In this Unity course, you will:
Detect collisions, receive user input, and create player movements
Use the Animator and animations to save precious coding time
Use the new Tilemap system
Collect and destroy game objects
Navigate the Unity Engine
Use C# Inheritence
- And more!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Unity
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create a 2D Game using very minimal and optimal art
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Collision Detection
- Anyone who wants to learn about Inheritence
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create a Combat System
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Unity Messages
- Anyone who wants to learn the new TileMap tool
- Anyone who wants to learn Multi-Sprite Editing
- Anyone who wants to learn to code
Ubisoft employee that now teaches both in the real world, and the internet.
Previously professional gamer, still kicking on some popular multiplayer titles.
In the past few years, i took my personal passion of developing games, playing games, making videos and decided to mash it all together. This is how i made it here, and i like it here.