The Magic Mitten
- Completion of beginner levels and/or those with practical knowledge of the Ukrainian language
"The Magic Mitten", or "Mitten" is a famous folk tale. It is often attributed as Ukrainian but it is also told in other versions from surrounding countries.
The whole course is built around "The Magic Mitten". Its main aim is to improve your overall Ukrainian language ability. That is why you will find a different range of tasks in this course. You will develop vocabulary and reading strategies.This course emphasizes the development of fluency and intelligibility in spoken Ukrainian.
This course is aimed at students who are elementary level or higher. Although the course might be too difficult for beginners and too easy for intermediate students. the folk tale can be told in different ways but I tried to simplify the language so that you can memorize vocabulary and the main grammatical forms.
- This course is open to those who are interested in advancing their comprehension & use of the Ukrainian language
- It's designed for anyone who likes to learn a language through stories
- A Crossword Puzzle About Animals01:02
- Listening Practice02:35
- A List of Useful Words00:09
- The Magic Mitten. Reading in Ukrainian with English Translation04:13
- The Magic Mitten in Ukrainian and English02:53
- Choose the correct answer03:24
- Prefixes З-, За-, С-05:45
- Find words with the prefix з- (за-)1 question
- Translate the phrases00:34
- Cases Practice00:27
- The Future Tense01:37
- Translate the sentences00:14
- The Past Tense00:26
- Find verbs that are not in the Present Tense1 question
- The Past Tense Practice00:26
- Fill in the blanks using the following words00:15
- Fill in the blanks.5 questions
- Translate the sentences00:17
- The Future Tense06:42
- Questions for the previous lecture00:32
- Answer the questions03:22
- Questions and answers for the previous lecture00:14
- Answer the questions03:24
- Questions and answers for the previous lecture00:26
- Make sentences1 question
- Retell "The Magic Mitten"05:50
- Thank you02:34
Hi! My name is Oksana. I was born and grew up in Ukraine. I gained my Master's degree in American and European Studies from Ivan Franko National University of Lviv. After graduation in 2018, I moved to China to teach English and learn Chinese language.
I came back to Europe in April 2019, I travelled around and took part in a few volunteering projects and now I am working as an online teacher.
I am interested in languages, psychology, journalism and self-development.