The no BS 2 Hour UI Design Course
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to create gorgeous user interfaces using Figma (like Photoshop meets Sketch)
- How to think like a designer with no previous experience or talent
- All the design philosophy & lingo needed to sound like an old pro
- How to design real world projects to showcase in your portfolio
- Proven methods for finding high-paying freelance UI design work
- How to get companies to come to you for design services
- Basically: everything you need (and nothing you don’t) to start earning six figures as a UI Designer
- You just need to be able to read, write, watch videos, and see projects through to the end.
Interested in user interface (UI) design? You should be. You can make more as a user interface designer than any other kind of digital design. UI designers enjoy amazing work flexibility and regularly makes top-ten lists for the most in-demand, fastest growing jobs in the US.
But here’s the big secret: UI design is actually pretty simple, thanks to great new online tools like Figma.
With this short but informative course, you’ll learn how get started as a professional UI designer. You’ll also learn how to become a top 3% designer using my simple but comprehensive system.
This course is broken into six parts:
Part 1 - Learning Figma. How to use the fastest growing and easiest to use design tool to design for mobile, web, and more.
Part 2 - Starting a Design. How to go about starting a project and creating designs clients will love.
Part 3 - The Project. Together, we’ll create a real world project for your portfolio.
Part 4 - Finding Work. Proven strategies for finding design work, and how to get employers to flock to you.
Part 5 - Tools. All the resources you need to complete any UI design project.
Part 6 - Pro Stuff. Design philosophies and a glossary of terms to help you become (or at least sound like) an expert.
**Email me anytime at email@example.com, I would love to learn about your experience, get your feedback and hear about your goals, also follow me on Medium (link on my profile) for various tutorials and updates.**
- Anyone who wants to start a career in design
- Anyone who wants to work in tech but doesn’t have a technical background
- Anyone who wants a career that lets them be creative
- Anyone who wants a career that’s well-paid and in-demand
- Anyone who wants a career that let’s them set their own hours and work from home
- Anyone who wants to design their own app or web interfaces