Trello Mastery: Learn the Secret Art of Kanban Organization
What you'll learn
- Your digital world will go from disorganized chaos, to easy to manage bliss
- Use Trello for all of your project management needs
- Become a master at organization through the use of boards, lists, and cards
- Watch your productivity levels soar as you learn how to manage multiple boards with ease
- Learn the secret shortcuts and hidden uses of Trello
- How to access a super cool Trello Bonus
- Do you need to buy Trello? Nope! I'll show you the benefits of staying free vs. going gold
- Discover uses not-yet-thought-of for Trello as you watch the multiple ways I personally use it
- You will never use a normal to do list ever again
- A life transformed because you know exactly how to access important digital items in the snap of your fingers
- A Free Trello Account and a PC, Mac, or Chromebook
Trello is the project management to you need to start using now. By using a method of organization called “Kanban” it will guide your project from start to finish with ease.
I use Trello to track just about every aspect of my life both professionally and personally, and I can attest to its usefulness. In fact, I've seen so many benefits I've created this course just for you.
Trello is boss for:
- Project management from start to finish for a multitude of different project types
- Easy to access shared shopping lists
- Personalized project template creation
- Collaboration with business team members
After taking this course you will be a master at using Trello in all the above ways, and more. You can show off your skills in front of your coworkers, use it to brainstorm for that book you’ve always wanted to write, or even plan a wedding for yourself or a lucky couple.
Trello is limited only by your own creativity. I will show you how I use it, and all the while you will learn how to create your own useful Trello boards.
In the four sections of this course I'll show you:
- What you can use Trello for (Hint: It's way more than you think!)
- How to use the basics building blocks of Trello (boards, lists, and cards) to become Mr (or Mrs.) productive
- Example videos of how I use Trello in both my business and professional life
- Advanced Trello tips, tricks, and hacks to become a true Trello Master.
At the end you will not only be a master at Trello, but you'll find you are more productive, have more energy for important tasks, and your life will feel so much less cluttered.
Mastering Trello will not only organize your digital world, but the real you will turn into a superhuman ready to take on any new project.
Enroll now and congratulations, your life just got that much easier.
Who this course is for:
- The beginner that wants a step by step guide to becoming effective with Trello
Jordan is the author of 4 books, each of which has earned the best seller tag on Amazon during launch.
He is an authorpreneur that enjoys writing and also helping new authors figure out the challenging Amazon Marketplace.
Jordan believes in the power of staying organized to increase productivity, taking positive and purposeful action, and otherwise working towards big goals.
He regularly blogs on his website, but you can often find him walking, playing tennis, or otherwise enjoying a warm summer day with his beautiful bride.
Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, he's pretty good at responding to all inquires.