Law of Tort in 90 Minutes: A Fast Track Course
What you'll learn
- You will learn the important principles of the Law of Tort
- Clarification on "learning gaps" you may have
- Learn how to make your own "spider graph" for your examination
- A basic understanding of legal principles in Tort
- 1 year of study in the LL.B programme is advantageous
Learn Tort Law in 90 minutes!
Whether you are a new student starting the Law of Tort this year or someone who is just about to sit for your Tort examinations, "The Law Simplified" course on Tort Law will give you a fast-track summery of the subject.
Many students who study the Law, find it difficult to connect all of the pieces together. Thus, this course will give you a "bird's eye" overview of the entire subject.
What's more, you will have access to 100+ pages of case summaries, specifically designed to help you understand all the legal principles.
This course has been adapted to suit the needs of LLB students worldwide!
Remember, this is not a substitute for thorough learning, but it will be a great resource for students who want to recap the entire Tort Law syllabus and for those who want a better, clearer and more concise understanding of the principles.
- Digestible chunks of knowledge: everything you need to know on each topic, simplified
- Downloadable "spider graphs" that will give you the bigger picture of the subject
- 100+ pages of case-law, developed in a simplified and direct manner.
Who this course is for:
- Students reading for a common law LL.B programme
- Students sitting for Law examinations
Hi, I'm Shaveen Bandaranayake from Sri Lanka. I'm a LL.B (Hons) graduate from the University of London, a First Class Honours Computing (Multimedia) graduate from the Staffordshire University, UK and a M.A. Film graduate from Staffordshire University, UK.
I own an advertising agency in Sri Lanka and part of my career revolves around engaging with new and exciting concepts of communicating with different audiences. In order to effectively complete my LL.B, while having numerous work commitments, I developed a unique set of spider graphs to help me get an overview of my subjects. It became a great asset and thus, I thought I should share it with the world! :)